Whether you are new to the count or a pollinator enthusiast, our resources are made with all levels and audiences in mind.
Share your excitement about the census on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter with our marketing resources linked below. Each kit includes graphics to download, sample copy to post, important links to include and accounts to tag.
- Connect to Protect Garden Guide
- Pollinator Plants Blooming in August
- Landscape Plan for a Pollinator Garden that will bloom in August by Andie Culbertson
Journal Articles, Studies and Publications
Journal Articles on the Great Georgia Pollinator Census
- Griffin, B. & Braman, K. (2021) School and Community Garden Pollinator Census: a Pilot Project in Georgia. Journal of Entomological Science, 56(3): pp. 287-304. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18474/JES20-38
- Griffin, B., LaTora, A.G., Bhattarai, U., & Braman, S.K. (2022) Knowledge Gleaned From the First Great Georgia Pollinator Census. Journal of Entomological Science, 57(1): pp. 39-63. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18474/JES21-05
- Griffin, B, Braman, R, Griffin, M & Sarieh, Y. (2021) The Strategic Use of Multimedia in the Great Georgia Pollinator Census Citizen Science Project. Citizen Science: Theory and Practice, 6(1): 1, pp. 1–13. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5334/cstp.334
Studies Using Census Data
- Pless, R., Ferreira, S., Bergstrom, J., & Rabinowitz, A. N. (2021). Spatial and Temporal Trends in the Economic Value of Biotic Pollination Services in Georgia, USA: 2009–2017. Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 53(3), 322-340. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/aae.2021.11